Now that you are here, you must be looking for the best agile project management books! If you aren’t for it, you shall use our search and look for the topic you are interested in. As this piece is a lengthy one and covers a few more aspects other than the best list, they are the best agile project management books brands in United States of America and a buyer’s guide for making an informed buying decision.
Before we begin with the list, We ask you to make a list of things that you are looking for in a agile project management books. It could be anything which you’ll require when doing tasks. This will help you have some clarity about the important things and will help you save money by not overspending on the features you won’t use or a product that has more features!
You surely are here for being able to make an informed buying decision when it comes to agile project management books and you must be looking for the list, We know that! But before we begin, we’d like to tell you that, this is the most unbiased list ever, it has specs, lists down the features of the agile project management books, best brands and has a dedicated buyer’s guide for people in United States of America.
Full Disclosure: This article might have a few external links to Amazon and other informative sources. When you make a purchase on Amazon using our link, we’ll earn a small fee without you having to pay extra for the item. This helps us keep the site running and publishing more awesome content, add more research and never let people buy bad-quality products!
Best agile project management books in 2021
- Microsoft Press
2. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide–Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle -Books
- Binding: paperback
- Language: english
- Book – a guide to the project management body of knowledge (pmbok guide) & agile practice guide bundle
- Used Book in Good Condition
4. PATboard Full Toolset Magnetic – Scrum Board and kanban Board – Scrum Cards and kanban Cards Full Set for Agile Project Management – Enhance Visual Collaboration with This Agile Tool kit -Agile
- IMPROVES TEAM COMMUNICATION: Working with a physical and visual tool from PATboard improves team collaboration
- It is like sticky notes, but better
- They write just like paper and don’t smudge
- WRITES LIKE PAPER & EASY TO CLEAN: PATboard cards are easy to write on
- Gather around, talk, play, and make work more fun.
- They are reusable and easy to clean with water.
- MAGNETIC & STACKABLE: Items are equipped with a magnetic backing to stick to metal surfaces
- The set includes 137 items, perfect to transform any whiteboard into a full scrum board or kanban board.
- There is no falling down, no curling, items are stackable, reusable, and they look fantastic.
- DESIGN THAT LASTS FOR YEARS: PATboard products are designed from our passion for agile project management
- We designed them to look beautiful and used high-quality materials so you can keep using them for years.
- POWERFUL SCRUM & KANBAN KIT: This professional PATboard Full Toolset is the ultimate scrum and kanban kit for magnetic surfaces
5. VIVO Dual LCD LED 13 to 27 inch Monitor Desk Mount Stand, Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable, Fits 2 Screens, STAND-V002 -Business
- Integrated Cable Management – Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- Heavy Duty C-Clamp – Mounts to the back of your desk (up to 4” thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Easy Installation – Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates
- We provide the necessary hardware and instructions for assembly.
- Articulation & Height Adjustment – Adjustable arm offers +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole
- Fits 13″ To 27″ Screens – Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight each with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes.
6. Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, and Project Managers in Transition (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) -Books
- Addison-Wesley Professional
- O’Reilly Media
- Comparable to the Cornell Note-Taking System
- Featuring a cue column, notes and summary section
- 8-1/2″ x 11-3/4″
- Scrum The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time
Agile project management books – The Buyer’s Guide
You must have checked the above list, aren’t you mind-blown by the quality of products? Well, if you are then here’s a secret formula which we’ve used to choose them. You can use them too! The best part is, it works for all the product purchases you make! Besides, wouldn’t it be helpful to you, if you knew the factors we’ve considered to choose the agile project management books in the above list? So shall we begin with the guide and help you learn about the important factors?
1. Does it have the features you need?
Wait for a minute before you buy the agile project management books, check if it has all the features in your requirement list! If it doesn’t have them, then you should avoid buying that particular model and start looking for an alternative. We always suggest our editors to make a list of important features before adding a product to a list and based on the feature, the quality of the product, brand-assurance, rank it! So if it has all you need, you should not mind paying a bit extra. However, if you end up buying the best agile project management books which doesn’t have the feature you need the most, then it won’t make sense! Would it? To us, it wouldn’t! That’s why you should make up a list which includes the features you are looking for, technical specifications if any, etc and come up with a budget.
2. Budget and Price Match
Well, you obviously can’t buy the best agile project management books with a low budget. That’s why it’s important to make note of all the important features, specs, factors and come up with a budget. Once you are ready with it, look for the products which are either equal to your budget or are close to it. Stick to the budget, because while browsing, you’ll see a model which is slightly better and has an additional feature with a really small price difference. Well, in that case you’ll have to calculate the price of the product which has all the required features and the agile project management books with the additional features. See if the difference in amount is worth for the feature? If you don’t have second thoughts, you shall probably increase your budget.
3. Warranty and Brand
Most of the agile project management books industry experts we got in touch suggested us to always buy the one which comes from a reputable brand. They also explicitly asked us to include the best brands so that users don’t buy the models from unknown brands or non-reputable companies. Because agile project management books from an unknown brand might be cheap at first glance, but could have high-maintenance and could cost a lot in repairs.
Another benefit of buying a agile project management books from a reputable brand would be warranty. Most of the agile project management books from reputable brands come with good warranty. However, cheap products do come with a warranty, but claiming it can be a herculean task. That’s why buy the models which come from known brands and have good warranty.
4. Check for Reviews and Ratings
Back then when the Internet wasn’t as big as it is today, local stores charged high and even ended up selling the products which sucked or wasn’t future proof. It’s because the salesman threw technical terms and confused the buyer. But nowadays, there are sites like ours which does all the research and lists down the best models and there are eCommerce stores like Amazon which has user reviews which can be read to know the experience of the user with that particular agile project management books. Isn’t it great?
We hope that you loved the agile project management books we’ve listed in our best list. If it has been helpful, please bookmark our website and share it with people you know whenever they plan to buy something.
To wrap up this guide,
- If you are looking for the best agile project management books: You shall consider going for PATboard Full Toolset Magnetic – Scrum Board and kanban Board – Scrum Cards and kanban Cards Full Set for Agile Project Management – Enhance Visual Collaboration with This Agile Tool kit
- If you want the one which has similar features to the best, then you shall consider going for A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide–Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle
- If you want a agile project management books which is “value for money” then you shall go for the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide–Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle
- If you want the cheapest agile project management books then the Oxford FocusNotes Writing Pad, 8-1/2″ x 11-3/4″, 50 Sheets (77103) should be the best one for your needs!