Now that you are here, you must be looking for the best asa softballs! If you aren’t for it, you shall use our search and look for the topic you are interested in. As this piece is a lengthy one and covers a few more aspects other than the best list, they are the best asa softballs brands in United States of America and a buyer’s guide for making an informed buying decision.
Before we begin with the list, We ask you to make a list of things that you are looking for in a asa softballs. It could be anything which you’ll require when doing tasks. This will help you have some clarity about the important things and will help you save money by not overspending on the features you won’t use or a product that has more features!
You surely are here for being able to make an informed buying decision when it comes to asa softballs and you must be looking for the list, We know that! But before we begin, we’d like to tell you that, this is the most unbiased list ever, it has specs, lists down the features of the asa softballs, best brands and has a dedicated buyer’s guide for people in United States of America.
Full Disclosure: This article might have a few external links to Amazon and other informative sources. When you make a purchase on Amazon using our link, we’ll earn a small fee without you having to pay extra for the item. This helps us keep the site running and publishing more awesome content, add more research and never let people buy bad-quality products!
Best asa softballs in 2022
- 12 inch Yellow ASA 52cor 300 compression 12 pack
- By Direct from Evil
- sold in 1 dozen lots
- Maximum Distance with Minimum Damage
- Best Softball in the Hot weather
- Color: Yellow
- COR: .52
- Size: 12″
- Size: 12″
- plays the same in cold weather as it does in hot weather
- Product type : RECREATION BALL
- Made in China
- Package dimension :10.2 cm x 30.2 cm x 40.6 cm
- Package weight : 2.903 kg
4. Champro Game ASA Slow Ptich .44 COR, 375 Compression, Poly Synthetic Cover, Red Stiches (Optic Yellow, 12-Inch), Pack of 12 -Fast-Pitch SoftballsBy CHAMPRO
- CORE: Solid polyurethane core.
- DURAHIDE COVER: Made with a long-lasting durahide cover
- SPECS: .44 COR; 375 compression.
- ASA APPROVED: These balls are all ASA approved 12″ slow pitch game softballs.
- Comes in optic yellow, which helps with visibility and tracking the ball.
- FLAT SEAMS: Stitched with flat red seams to minimize wind resistance.
5. WILSON Sporting Goods A9106 ASA Series Softball (12-Pack), 12-Inch, Optic Yellow (WTA9106BASA-LOW) -Fast-Pitch SoftballsBy WILSON
- COMPRESSION CONTROLLED CORK: Exclusive to Wilson this is softball gives you the traditional feel you need at the price you want
- Frequency Matched Optic Yellow Synthetic Leather Cover
- SUPER SEAM TECHNOLOGY: 20% higher seams give pitcher extra control on the mound while fielders can locate the ball quicker and throw more accurately
- ASA Approved
- 375 lbs
- Core .47 / Comp
6. Rawlings Sporting Goods C12RYLAH Official ASA Dream Seam Fast Pitch Softballs (One Dozen), Yellow, Size 12 -Fast-Pitch SoftballsBy Rawlings
- Size: 12 inch , .47 cor, 375 mph compression, yellow cover, 88 red stitch, high density cork core
- Made of high density cork and rawlings’ patented dream seam technology, these softballs offer the performance you demand while giving a lower cost option in game balls
- Ideal for ASA and high school level fastpitch softball players, these balls provide durability and consitent performance, making them the standard to softballs and this level of play
- Easy to grip and throw due to leather cover with raised seams, allowing pitchers to get even more movement on their pitches
- Box of 12 C12RYLAH competition grade softballs, approved for use in asa softball leagues
- Poly graphite core and Red stitching
- ASA approved
- COR 52/300 max
- Poly core synthetic cover
- 6 Pack
- Thunder SY softball
- Size: 12 Inch
- ASA, .52 COR
- 300 LB
- 11″ USASB Fastpitch Softball
- Seams: Raised
- Center: Premium granulated cork
- Compression: 375 lbs.
- COR: 0.47
- Leather cover provides improved grip and protection
- One Dozen softballs per quantity ordered
- Poly graphite core and Red stitching
- ASA approved
- COR 52/300 max
- C-LOCK ADHESIVE AND MOISTURE BARRIER allows this ball to play long in all weather conditions
- Size:11″, 40 Cor, 325 lb compression, yellow cover, 88 red stitch, high-density cork core
- CONSISTENT SPIN AND DURABILITY given by 3-piece technology composition
- BOX OF 12 W00590712 COMPETITION GRADE SOFTBALLS, APPROVED FOR USE IN ASA SOFTBALL LEAGUES
- IDEAL FOR ASA SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL PLAYERS, these balls provide durability and consitent performance, making them the standard to softballs and this level of play
Asa softballs – The Buyer’s Guide
You must have checked the above list, aren’t you mind-blown by the quality of products? Well, if you are then here’s a secret formula which we’ve used to choose them. You can use them too! The best part is, it works for all the product purchases you make! Besides, wouldn’t it be helpful to you, if you knew the factors we’ve considered to choose the asa softballs in the above list? So shall we begin with the guide and help you learn about the important factors?
1. Does it have the features you need?
Wait for a minute before you buy the asa softballs, check if it has all the features in your requirement list! If it doesn’t have them, then you should avoid buying that particular model and start looking for an alternative. We always suggest our editors to make a list of important features before adding a product to a list and based on the feature, the quality of the product, brand-assurance, rank it! So if it has all you need, you should not mind paying a bit extra. However, if you end up buying the best asa softballs which doesn’t have the feature you need the most, then it won’t make sense! Would it? To us, it wouldn’t! That’s why you should make up a list which includes the features you are looking for, technical specifications if any, etc and come up with a budget.
2. Budget and Price Match
Well, you obviously can’t buy the best asa softballs with a low budget. That’s why it’s important to make note of all the important features, specs, factors and come up with a budget. Once you are ready with it, look for the products which are either equal to your budget or are close to it. Stick to the budget, because while browsing, you’ll see a model which is slightly better and has an additional feature with a really small price difference. Well, in that case you’ll have to calculate the price of the product which has all the required features and the asa softballs with the additional features. See if the difference in amount is worth for the feature? If you don’t have second thoughts, you shall probably increase your budget.
3. Warranty and Brand
Most of the asa softballs industry experts we got in touch suggested us to always buy the one which comes from a reputable brand. They also explicitly asked us to include the best brands so that users don’t buy the models from unknown brands or non-reputable companies. Because asa softballs from an unknown brand might be cheap at first glance, but could have high-maintenance and could cost a lot in repairs.
Another benefit of buying a asa softballs from a reputable brand would be warranty. Most of the asa softballs from reputable brands come with good warranty. However, cheap products do come with a warranty, but claiming it can be a herculean task. That’s why buy the models which come from known brands and have good warranty.
4. Check for Reviews and Ratings
Back then when the Internet wasn’t as big as it is today, local stores charged high and even ended up selling the products which sucked or wasn’t future proof. It’s because the salesman threw technical terms and confused the buyer. But nowadays, there are sites like ours which does all the research and lists down the best models and there are eCommerce stores like Amazon which has user reviews which can be read to know the experience of the user with that particular asa softballs. Isn’t it great?
We hope that you loved the asa softballs we’ve listed in our best list. If it has been helpful, please bookmark our website and share it with people you know whenever they plan to buy something.
To wrap up this guide,
- If you are looking for the best asa softballs: You shall consider going for Evil Ball 12″ Evil ASA 52-300 Distance with HOT .52/300 – Dozen ASA-RP52
- If you want the one which has similar features to the best, then you shall consider going for Dudley 12″ Thunder ZN Hycon ASA Composite Slowpitch Softball
- If you want a asa softballs which is “value for money” then you shall go for the WILSON Sporting Goods A9106 ASA Series Softball (12-Pack), 12-Inch, Optic Yellow (WTA9106BASA-LOW)
- If you want the cheapest asa softballs then the Dudley 4A069YR6 Thunder SY Softball, ASA, 12-in, 6-Pk. – Quantity 1 should be the best one for your needs!