Now that you are here, you must be looking for the best washburn guitar! If you aren’t for it, you shall use our search and look for the topic you are interested in. As this piece is a lengthy one and covers a few more aspects other than the best list, they are the best washburn guitar brands in United States of America and a buyer’s guide for making an informed buying decision.
Before we begin with the list, We ask you to make a list of things that you are looking for in a washburn guitar. It could be anything which you’ll require when doing tasks. This will help you have some clarity about the important things and will help you save money by not overspending on the features you won’t use or a product that has more features!
You surely are here for being able to make an informed buying decision when it comes to washburn guitar and you must be looking for the list, We know that! But before we begin, we’d like to tell you that, this is the most unbiased list ever, it has specs, lists down the features of the washburn guitar, best brands and has a dedicated buyer’s guide for people in United States of America.
Full Disclosure: This article might have a few external links to Amazon and other informative sources. When you make a purchase on Amazon using our link, we’ll earn a small fee without you having to pay extra for the item. This helps us keep the site running and publishing more awesome content, add more research and never let people buy bad-quality products!
Best washburn guitar in 2020
- Lotus flower fret markers
- 25.5″ Scale, okoume neck with 2 way truss rod
- Black Diecast tuners
- Select Spruce top, figured walnut back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- D’addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Body Body type: Grand Auditorium Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Solid Mahogany Back & sides: Mahogany Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce Body finish: Info not available Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Info not available Nut width: 1.69″ (43mm) Fingerboard: Rosewood Neck wood: Mahogany Scale length: 25.5″ Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Satin Electronics
- Comfortable mini-jumbo cutaway Body is easier to play for those that find the larger dreadnought & Grand auditorium shapes uncomfortable
- Flame Maple top, Catalpa back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Perfect for smaller players, young learners, or musicians looking for the more focused and intimate voice of a small bodied guitar provides
- Cutaway design makes access to the upper Frets a breeze
- Plug-in ready and pre-equipped with a Barcus-Berry pickup/electronics with an onboard Tuner and EQ controls and feedback resistance
- Mahogany back and sides resonates more with the lower tones of the guitar
- Spruce top provides the instrument a great level of resonance for a full rich tone
- Dreadnought Body provides a bold and robust sound with volume that punches through the jam
- 5″ Scale
- Perfect balance of stability, tone and cosmetics
- The USM-WCG20SCE is a Grand Auditorium style acoustic/electric guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top whose tone will improve with age, supported by Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing, rosewood back and sides, a cutaway for superior upper fret access and premium Fishman Isys+ EQ electronics for natural amplified acoustic tone
- “Body Body type: Grand Auditorium Cutaway: Single cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Mahogany Bracing pattern: Scalloped X Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Not specified Nut width: 1.69″” (43mm) Fingerboard: Rosewood Neck wood: Mahogany Scale length: 25.5″” Number of frets: 21 Neck finish: Gloss Electronics Pickup/preamp: Yes Brand: Fishm”
- With their unique belly and top carves, these guitars hug the body rather than digging into it and provide a comfortable playing experience whether you’re sitting or standing
- Of course the unique feature of this model is the beveled mahogany binding on the lower bout that provides the comfort the series gets its name from by removing the harsh angle that would normally cut into your forearm
- “Washburn’s Comfort Series combine looks and ergonomics to deliver the ultimate player-friendly guitars
- Satin Mahogany Neck with 2 way Trussrod
- Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Solid Cedar top, Mahogany back, sides
- Abalone Rosette
- Stripped down to the essence of what a good guitar should be, you’ll find that this smaller 7/8th sized instrument packs a whole lot of tone while at the same time being one of the more comfortable instrument shapes
- Mahogany back and sides resonates more with the lower tones of the guitar
- Select Spruce top provides a great level of resonance for a full rich tone
- Washburn’s apprentice Series g-mini 5 is the perfect instrument for any player looking for a rock solid guitar to join them on their journey, be it the beginning player, or the well traveled musician looking for an instrument for the office, beach or road
- Grand auditorium shape and travel size make this acoustic Guitar The perfect choice for tone, resonance, comfort, and convenience
- Guitar Bridge System: Stop Tail
- Country of Origin: China
- Guitar Pickup Configuration: Combination
- Hand Orientation: Right
- Idol Series single cutaway electric Guitar
- Grover 18: 1 ratio machines and D ‘Addario strings
- Gig Bag included
- 24-3/4” scale Length guitar
- 2 USA Duncan ’59/custom 5 humbuckers, voice contour control (VCC) wiring (humbucker to near single coil sweep)
- Rosewood fingerboard & bridge
- Spalted Maple Top
- Standard X bracing, Fully adjustable truss rod
- Dreadnought style
- Mahogany sides and back, High gloss finish
- Limited Lifetime
- Addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings
- Gold Die cast tuners
- Solid Spruce top, Acacia back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- 5″ Scale, Mahogany neck with 2 way truss rod
- Abalone and turquoise Inlays
- Barcus Berry LX4 preamp system
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Natural Finish
- Catalpa Sides/Back
- Spruce Top
- 1 Washburn Humbucker and 2 Sonamaster+ Single Coil pickups
- Gloss Finish
- Alder back and sides
- Fulcrum Trem bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Double Cut Bolt On
- Whether flat-picking or playing finger-style, at the beach or by the campfire, The Rover line of travel instruments feel great in the hands, are pleasing to the ear, and attractive to the eye
- Solid Spruce top and select mahogany back and sides for great acoustic tone
- Ultimate travel guitar design and suitable for players of all levels
- 75″ Scale Length
- Includes deluxe Gig Bag for easy, safe, and convenient travel
- Full 23
16. Washburn AB5K Cutaway Bass Guitar with Spruce Top and Mahogany Back and Sides, Round Soundhole, 22 Frets, Mahogany Neck, Gloss, Natural -Musical Instruments
- Acoustic Bass Natural
- Equipped with Medium Light strings with gauges 12-16-24-32-44-54
- All Orangewood instruments receive a professional setup in Los Angeles, CA before shipping
- Includes: premium gig bag, optional pickguard for installation, and adjustment tools
- Cutaway style acoustic guitar featuring layered mahogany top and layered mahogany back & sides in open pore finish
Washburn guitar – The Buyer’s Guide
You must have checked the above list, aren’t you mind-blown by the quality of products? Well, if you are then here’s a secret formula which we’ve used to choose them. You can use them too! The best part is, it works for all the product purchases you make! Besides, wouldn’t it be helpful to you, if you knew the factors we’ve considered to choose the washburn guitar in the above list? So shall we begin with the guide and help you learn about the important factors?
1. Does it have the features you need?
Wait for a minute before you buy the washburn guitar, check if it has all the features in your requirement list! If it doesn’t have them, then you should avoid buying that particular model and start looking for an alternative. We always suggest our editors to make a list of important features before adding a product to a list and based on the feature, the quality of the product, brand-assurance, rank it! So if it has all you need, you should not mind paying a bit extra. However, if you end up buying the best washburn guitar which doesn’t have the feature you need the most, then it won’t make sense! Would it? To us, it wouldn’t! That’s why you should make up a list which includes the features you are looking for, technical specifications if any, etc and come up with a budget.
2. Budget and Price Match
Well, you obviously can’t buy the best washburn guitar with a low budget. That’s why it’s important to make note of all the important features, specs, factors and come up with a budget. Once you are ready with it, look for the products which are either equal to your budget or are close to it. Stick to the budget, because while browsing, you’ll see a model which is slightly better and has an additional feature with a really small price difference. Well, in that case you’ll have to calculate the price of the product which has all the required features and the washburn guitar with the additional features. See if the difference in amount is worth for the feature? If you don’t have second thoughts, you shall probably increase your budget.
3. Warranty and Brand
Most of the washburn guitar industry experts we got in touch suggested us to always buy the one which comes from a reputable brand. They also explicitly asked us to include the best brands so that users don’t buy the models from unknown brands or non-reputable companies. Because washburn guitar from an unknown brand might be cheap at first glance, but could have high-maintenance and could cost a lot in repairs.
Another benefit of buying a washburn guitar from a reputable brand would be warranty. Most of the washburn guitar from reputable brands come with good warranty. However, cheap products do come with a warranty, but claiming it can be a herculean task. That’s why buy the models which come from known brands and have good warranty.
4. Check for Reviews and Ratings
Back then when the Internet wasn’t as big as it is today, local stores charged high and even ended up selling the products which sucked or wasn’t future proof. It’s because the salesman threw technical terms and confused the buyer. But nowadays, there are sites like ours which does all the research and lists down the best models and there are eCommerce stores like Amazon which has user reviews which can be read to know the experience of the user with that particular washburn guitar. Isn’t it great?
We hope that you loved the washburn guitar we’ve listed in our best list. If it has been helpful, please bookmark our website and share it with people you know whenever they plan to buy something.
To wrap up this guide,
- If you are looking for the best washburn guitar: You shall consider going for Washburn Comfort Series USM-WCG20SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
- If you want the one which has similar features to the best, then you shall consider going for Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Right (BTSC56SCE-D)
- If you want a washburn guitar which is “value for money” then you shall go for the Washburn WP11SNS Parlor Series Acoustic Guitar, Natural Satin Finish
- If you want the cheapest washburn guitar then the Orangewood 6 String Acoustic Guitar, Right, Mahogany, Cutaway (OW-REY-M) should be the best one for your needs!